The brain is a weird place, here are some thoughts that continue to bother me.
- When your Mum was born, she was already carrying the egg that made you.
- Goats have rectangular pupils, once you notice you can never not see them.
- We’re all just brains controlling bodies.
- How are languages invented?!
- When you eat a lollipop you’re really just eating flavoured spit.
- Names are so weird, they’re noises that are picked for you that then identify you for the rest of your life (or until you’re 18).
- Clapping – I hate clapping – I’m mildly impressed so I’m going to smack my palms together to show you, no thank you.
- Sleeping is totally necessary but when you really think about it you just shut down for about 8 hours and have weird hallucinations called ‘dreams’.
Hopefully they’ll now start to bother you too. You’re welcome.