As a cat owner I can confirm that all of these are true.
- They rub their cheeks on the corners of everything
- You can either have a cat or plants, not both
- At midnight their eyes get really big and they run around like Usain Bolt for absolutely no reason
- They will betray you at any opportunity by cuddling with anybody in sight
- They’ll sit at doors/windows until you open them, then continue to sit whilst you stand there and wait
- They’ll love a certain type of food, until they see that you’ve bought a bulk pack
- They do not trust you to use the toilet on your own, so they’ll stare at you until you’re finished
In general, cats are assholes but we seem to worship them no matter what.