I’ve always loved Benefit and have been a firm believer in their They’re Real mascara; so when I saw their Roller Lash I had to have it.
Benefit claims that it is a curling and lifting mascara that uses a hook and roll brush to grab, separate and lift lashes. If you’re thinking about splashing out £19.50, you should first see if it’s really worth the hype.
- Brush is very easy to use and doesn’t make your eyelashes clumpy
- Lasts all day
- Makes your eyelashes look long
- Gives your lashes a really nice curl, without using a middle-aged torture device eyelash curler
- It’s expensive (unless it’s only me that would hand over £19.50 through teary eyes)
- Takes longer to apply as the applicator is pretty teeny
- Doesn’t give much volume – I’ve been using They’re Real and Roller Lash together and WOWOWOWOW
Overall I think I would repurchase this, however I’d much prefer if it was a gift *hint hint*.