There’s none of that standing over the hob stirring your little heart out until your arm falls off with this recipe, just whack it in the oven and voila!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, mushed/finely chopped
- 300g Arborio rice
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, chopped into chunks
- Bacon with fat removed and chopped (optional but delicious)
- Frozen peas
- Chicken stock (enough for 1 litre)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slimming World Holy Grail Frylight
- Preheat your oven to around 200ᵒ
- Spray a frying pan with Frylight and fry off the onions and garlic on a low heat, until soft.
- Add in the rice, chicken, bacon and peas (or any/all veggies) and fry for another minute or two, then add the stock and salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the contents of the frying pan into a casserole dish, cover with foil and carefully put it in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven, stir well and place back in the oven for a further 15 minutes or until the stock is absorbed.
- Remove from oven and serve with salad or just as it is.