I thought that whilst I’m in the midst of stressing about what to take on holiday, I would show you what I’m planning on packing in my travel bag.
- Purse – for obvious reasons, I like to have GBP as well as whichever currency I need. I always end up buying something in the airport, even if it’s just a magazine.
- Passport – can’t go on holiday without it.
- Book – I get through a fair few books when I’m on holiday; I’m planning on starting Gone Girl on the journey.
- EHIC – European Healthcare Insurance Card holllla, this little bit of plastic gives you the right to access state-provided healthcare in other countries.
- Phone – if you don’t take airport snapchats, do you really go on holiday?
- iPod & headphones – useful if you need to drown out the sound of screaming children.
- Glasses – useful when you need to see…
- Sunglasses – for when you finally hit the wall of warmth, my little peepers aren’t used to the sun so I’d be super squinty without them.
- Lip balm – it’s an obsession and planes have the tendency to suck all of the moisture from my body.