1. Were you named after anyone?
2. If you had one superpower what would it be?
Healer, I’d be the modern Mary Seacole but without the Florence Nightingale beef.
3. Do you like your handwriting?
I used to when I was at school, in my adult life I have taken to writing in block capitals which is not cute.
4. What is your favourite lunch?
Warm pitta and houmous.
5. Instagram or twitter?
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
7. Do you bake?
Yes, but I’m not very adventurous and stick with what I know.
8. Do you like flying?
My ears pop in the car so I hate flying.
9. Would you bungee jump?
No thank you.
10. What is your favourite cereal?
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope, sometimes it takes more effort to squeeze my foot out but still worth it.
12. Do you think you’re strong?
Physically? Not in anyway shape or form. I’ve never done a push-up.
13. What is your favourite ice cream?
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?
Face, unless they have extreme eyebrows which I’m drawn to like a moth to a flame.
15. Red or pink?
16. What is the least favourite thing about yourself?
Greediness, I just can’t share.
17. Who do you miss the most?
18. What was the last book you read because everyone was reading it?
The Girl on the Train ❤
19. What film made you cry the most?
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.
20. What was the last thing you ate?
21. What are you listening to right now?
Red Bull Frozen Rush 2015 *snooze* and the whirring sound of my laptop overheating.
22. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
23. Favourite smell?
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Some idiot trying to sell me life insurance, I think his name was Ben.
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Mountain hideaway, I think? I’m not a huge fan of sand.
26. Favourite sport to watch?
Baking is a sport right? GBBO.
27. Hair colour?
28. Eye colour?
29. Puppies or kittens?
Puppies, but only because I haven’t fully experienced a kitten…yet.
30. Favourite food?
31. Scary film or happy endings?
Happy endings all the way.
32. Last film you watched?
Finding Dory – highly recommend.
33. What book are you reading now?
34. Summer or winter?
35. Hugs or kisses?
36. Favourite dessert?
Crumble and custard.
37. Favourite room in your house?
38. How long have you been on Facebook?
39. What is your favourite country to visit?
I can’t commit to that just yet.
40. What was the last country you visited?
42. Favourite sound?
That pop when you open a brand new tube of tennis balls.
43. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
44. What is the farthest you have been from home?
45. Do you have a special talent?
I can swallow a whole banana.
46. Where were you born?
Isle of Wight.
47. Where are you living now?
Isle of Wight.
48. Favourite Hitchcock movie?
Hitchcock was before my time, but I think everybody must have seen Psycho?
49. What book have you read again and again?
Harry Potter Books 1-3 during their hay day.
50. Favourite TV series that’s on now?
Orange is the New Black.
51. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
52. What’s your favourite drink?
53. Jogging or swimming?
Swimming if it’s easily available and warm.
54. What was the first film you saw at the cinema?
I think I’ve been told it was Toy Story but I’m not sure.
55. Heels or flats?
56. Least favourite food?
57. Bath or shower?
58. Iphone or android?
59. Favourite band?
The Beautiful South or Arctic Monkeys
60. Favourite solo artist?
61. Dolphins or Koala’s?
62. Best way to decompress?
63. Best gift you’ve ever received?
All the thoughtful ones.
64. Best gift you’ve ever given?
My boyfriend will probably say PS4.
65. Favourite fruit?
66. What was your first pet?
67. Favourite board game?
68. How do you have your coffee?
69. Best invention?
70. Diamonds or pearls?
71. Blow dry or air dry?
72. Cheap or expensive shampoo?
73. How difficult was it to answer these questions?
I tag anybody who has stuck through until the end and read all of this!