There any many things that I take for granted in life, and normally the only time I appreciate them is when they are taken away from me for a short period of time.
- Food and water – a privilege that not everybody has access to, when it’s such a normality it’s easy to forget how lucky you are to be able to readily access food and water.
- Being on the top of the food chain – I don’t have to go through life wondering when or if a predator is going to attack and eat me, thank god.
- An unblocked nose – only truly appreciated when your nose is blocked.
- The freedom of choice – this is something that I moan about constantly, I hate choosing what to do and where to go but I’m sure if the ability to make these choices for myself was taken away then I’d kick up a right fuss.
- Senses – I’m lucky enough to be able to see, hear, touch, smell and taste.