I’ve always fancied visiting Sweden, especially at Christmas time so I thought I’d take a look at some of the pros of Sweden. Funnily enough, I now want to move there – although I do have an endless love for Canada.
- At least five weeks paid holiday
- 480 days paid parental leave
- Free nurseries, schools and universities
- It is the land of IKEA
- Fresh, crisp winters and stunning summers
- It’s the number 1 place in the world for women
- Apparently the Swedes value punctuality (heaven)
- They have days dedicated to cinnamon rolls and waffles?!