- 1 red or white onion, diced
- 1 pepper, diced
- 1/2 carrot, finely diced
- Beef stock
- Tin of chopped tomatoes
- Beans (mixed)
- Chilli powder
- Spray some frylight into a saucepan and heat. Then add the garlic, onion, carrot and pepper and soften until the onion darkens.
- Add the cumin, chilli powder and paprika (I don’t have an amount just a smidge until you feel it’s about right) and stir.
- Sprinkle in the stock cube and add a splash of water, stir/simmer for a few minutes.
- Chuck in the tin of chopped tomatoes and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Drain the mix of beans and add to the saucepan.
- Stir and then simmer on low for around 30-40 minutes, keeping an eye on it and stirring every now and then.