I can’t believe it’s been exactly 4 months since I published my last blog post! To be honest, I completely fell out of love with the whole scene (the dramas of Twitter didn’t help) and unfortunately I couldn’t force myself to spend any time on something I’m not enjoying.
However, last night I had a dream about writing a blog post (I dreamt about writing these exact words (and these ones)) so I thought I’d take that as a sign to try blogging again.
So, as an easy way to get back into the swing of things, here’s a brief list of things that have happened in my lift over the last 4 months.
- Went to Bournemouth with my best bridesmaids to see The Kooks, got absolutely shit faced at lunch – we peaked way too soon.
- Won a competition for free chiropractic treatments – first thing I’ve ever won EVER!
- Took and passed my uni exam – woooo!
- Went to Margate for the Demon Dayz festival which was amazing – Margate however, not so much.
- Missed our 4 year house’iversary – cannot believe we’ve been homeowners for that long.
- Went to London and then to Harry Potter World – errr mah gerd it was SO good.
- Went wedding dress shopping for the first time ever – was definitely an experience, I’ll probably do a whole post on it sometime soon.
- Went to Victorius Festival – highlight being the yummy tapas we had for lunch before (the festival was really fun, but TAPAS HIYA).
- Got diagnosed with PCOS and had semi-meltdown about prospect of not having bubbas – done some more research etc and not feeling as bad about it now, again will probably dedicate a whole post to bore everyone about it some more.
- Had about a billion house viewings – still haven’t sold our little house, which is starting to get on my nerves.
- Found out that I’m going to be an Auntie and nearly frickin’ shit my pants with excitement!!
I think that’s about all, haven’t got too much coming up but hopefully I’ll start to get the writing bug back again. So, fingers crossed for more blog posts soon 🙂